Terms & Conditions
The term ‘ABCulture’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7 Hopsedge Close, Shavington, CW2 5TR, England UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- For terms and conditions relating to delivery please see our separate Delivery section
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- If you wish to submit any questions regarding our terms of service, please refer to our contacts page.
Your contract for purchases made through this site is with ABCulture and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
You must be at least 18 years of age to place an order on this site. If you are under 18 you may only place an order in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or a guardian.
You undertake to ensure that details provided by you for ordering products are correct and valid. You also warrant that the credit or debit card used in respect of such orders is your own and that you have enough credit or funds available to cover the total cost of each order including postage and packing costs.
We will not be liable for any damages or loss, including indirect or consequential losses, arising in any connection with any use by you or other users of the website or items ordered that is in contravention of these Terms and Conditions or is not directly attributable to our negligence. Where we are liable for direct loss this will be limited to a maximum of the total price of the items ordered by you and in respect of which the claim relates.
You acknowledge that ABCulture is entitled to refuse for any reason any order placed by you.
ABCulture will not be deemed responsible for any failure or delay in delivery of products ordered or any damage to such goods where such failure, delay or damage is caused by an event beyond ABCulture’s control.